Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Friday, December 26, 2014

Dec 22...I can't wait to see Salguiero flourish

Dear Family,

Good news! I made it to Araripina in one piece with all of my luggage :)! It's crazy to be back here again! It feels like it was only yesterday that I was coming here with Elder Constantino for District meetings! But its definitely changed. First of all, its a zone now. When I would come here at the begining of my mission we were part of the zone Juazeiro but President just split it into Juazeiro and Araripina. I got super lucky! :). 

Our zone has 12 Elders (For now), one of which was transfered here a couple days after me that was Assistant to the President and now he's serving with a real calling as Branch President in Trinidade! CRAZY! He's a super good Elder and I know he's gonna do a ton to change that area. Unfortunately, I wont be able to go to Salgueiro until next year (a few weeks). But I'm super excited. Unfortunately, the 4 missionaries that are there right now are having.... Issues. So I'm gonna do a suprise visit and stay there for a week or so. I'll go back one week out of every month for as long as needed to whip them back into shape. I can't wait to see Salgueiro flourish :). 

This week should be super cool. The 24th we´re all gonna go and sing in the public square and the 25th.... SKYPE!!! Oh ya! Mommy and Papa, don't put you phones on silence tomorrow ;). Love you guys!!! P.s. My new companion, Elder Munson is the one standing behind the two older people (The lady with the red shirt) in the gray suit.