Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Saturday, January 31, 2015

JAN 6 The moment you have been waiting for...

Sorry for not writing this week, I was traveling from Araripina to Fortaleza for mission council and we just didn't get a chance to pass by a LAN House. I'm glad to hear that you all had a great Christmas and New Years. You all look soooooo happy in the pics you guys sent. I got a new camera, so hopefully there won't be anymore picture problems for the rest of my mission :). Soooooooooooo... For the moment that you've all been waiting for.. 

Remember that dot on my head? Yaaaaa so it is cancer. I'm going in tomorrow to get it checked out in person and I'll have a little surgery on the 20th to get it removed.... Wahoooooooooo...