Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Saturday, January 31, 2015

JAN 27 Walking on the shady side of the road


Hey mom! So the appointment today went well. The doctor confirmed that it isn't cancer or malignas. She took out the stitches without any problem. I was in and out in a snap! The doctor just said that I should try to avoid direct sun light..
I don't think that it made much sense either. The doctor that cut it out had thought that it was cancer because it is strange for something like that to just appear. I called president to get permission to let you know how it went and he said that I could and he wanted to be copied on the email. So I'm gonna send the email to let you know how it was and you can respond with this. Or however you want.. Last week the doctor said that I should wear a hat or something to protect my skin for the rest of the mission. But the area presidency shot that down haha  Guess Im gonna be working on the shady side of the road  from now on haha

So the bus takes super long because it doesn't go directly to Fortaleza. It goes out of the way to other cities and at a couple stops on the way, it stops for about 30 mins. I sent you that report thing. I hope you can understand it, because I cant haha. That trips sounds awesome!! I miss going to the temple so badly and cant wait to go with you guys when I get back! Is Gma gonna move to our house? That article was super cool! Id love to have a hardcopy of it :)

Haha ya I wish. But the surgery went well. It was really weird. The injection at first hurt a ton. but after, I felt nothing. but just the realization that she was cuttin into my head made me sickish. She cut out a pretty big chunk though. I think youd be happy with it haha :)


The view on the way to Juazeiro

Some cool rocks that I saw on the ride :)