Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Friday, December 26, 2014

NOV 24...It seemed like the entire week was going against us

Dear family,

This last week was probably (definitely) the busiest / hardest / most stressed week of my entire mission. So Tuesday morning I recieved my new district (Horizonte and Pacajus 2B) and gave training. Its kinda funny, Im DL of my second trainer now (The one that didn't really like me that much). So ya... Back to the point. This week we worked so hard (Maybe a bit too much... Sick again :/). But once Sunday arrived, it was SOOOOOOO worth it! We baptized the family of Jerry in the morning, and then after church, we baptized Alan, Leticia, and Wendel and then that night we had the baptism of Bianca.  It seemed like the entire week everything was going against us. Our biggest struggle is that now we have to take care of the Recent converts and less actives in my area AND Elder Gardners area (Which was closed last week and became part of ours). We're gonna have to stop baptizing to handel the load (At least until president sends another companionship).
Sorry for the short letter. Feeling sick. Gonna go home and get some rest :/


LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
--
Elder Hamstead