Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Heading to Provo - Saturday, February 1st, 2014

It began with an early morning departure, routed through Phoenix.  The goodbye's were tender for all. 







The plane ride started off exciting, but with a non-stop night of packing, sleep quickly set in!



For a brief 30 minutes, Kelsey and Christopher got caught up on the past year and a half and said their goodbye's to cover two years.  What a blessing!




Kelsey had provided Christopher with sweet words of wisdom and encouragement - one letter for after he saw her, one letter for his first night at the MTC, one letter for his last night at the MTC and one letter on his first day in the mission field.  She also made him a card with all of the signatures and well wishes of the Mesa Visitors Center missionaries.