Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Getting Ready...Sunday to Tuesday.

Sunday was such a busy day..."Music and the Spoken Word", the Salt Lake Temple Visitors Center, Tour of the Brigham Young Beehive House, Church at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, Tour of the Conference Center and a trip to the Salt Lake City Cemetery to visit the graves of Grandpa Jess, Grandma Cherie and Rachel.











Back to Jeff and Mya's for a warm dinner and loving family.


So good to see friends - Chick-fil-a with the Mills's and Pizza buffet with Nate Frazier and Alayna Pehrson.





Tuesday we froze in Park City and warmed up with Aunt Rebecca and cousin Camilla.