Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Monday, July 27, 2015

This past week was a big 'ol blessin. (July 20)

This past week was a big 'ol blessin. We found an awesome family that's passing some difficulties (health, family, money, basically all of the important things). We taught them the restoration and explained to them that God loves them and doesn't want them to be sad. The fact that we had found them was proof of that. We explained that the restoration is proof of the love that he has for them. They understood and accepted dates of baptism for this Sunday (7/26). They went to church and loved it! I know whole heartedly that the gosple of Jesus Christ will change their lives. 

Unfortunately, I wont be able to stick around and see the before and after. Yesterday night I was transfered. Im gonna return to Pacajus😂!!!! You have no idea how happy I got when the transfer was passed to me. I love Pacajus with all of my heart (I passed 7 months there). My companion is Elder Alvorado. Remember him? He lived with me in Pacajus! He was being trained by Elder Gardner while I was training Elder Page. Now we're gonna be ZLs together! Its crazy how things work on the mission haha. My area now is called Pedras and is about an hour from the city Pacajus (I took pics of my house to send to Mommy, but I forgot my camera. Sorry!). Im gonna try to visit my old area in division this week! I'm super excited! :) I'll send more pics next week. It's super chill here so I can walk around with my camera again :D. 

Love you guys!!! :)