Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Monday, July 27, 2015

Doing my part...May 25

This week was pretty cool. We had a training with President Fusco on Friday and on Saturday we had an awesome opportunity to serve a woman from our ward. The training as usual was super spiritual. I know 100% that President Fusco really was called of God to be our president. Only 4 people showed up to the service project (Me, my comp, a member that will leave on his mission next month - Segundo, and the quorum president). We worked all morning but we werent able to finish 100%. But thats ok I was super greatful just to be there and to do my part. We cleared out the backyard of the grandma of Segundo. It was filled with tall thorny weeds :). We were able to get rid of basically all of the weeds. We just didnt have enough time to take the huge pile of dead weeds out of her backyard. We're gonna return on saturday :). Ya so the week was good. But this week will be better! We have a baptism this week!! :)


*** When we asked who was going to be baptized and what's the story, Christopher responded:
And youll get it! Next week! Not sure who it is yet haha :)