Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Monday, July 27, 2015

Celebrating the 4th! (July 6)

I also didnt have anything planned for the 4th of July. Fortunately, it seems like whenever I really want something God makes it happen :). We arrived at luch at noon like normal and were informed by the sister that we would have to go with them to her husbands brothers house for lunch and that he was already there. We waited a bit for our ride (Her brother in law) to come and get us all and we were off. When we arrived, I realized that it wouldnt be any normal lunch. The house was FULL of people. People that I had already met, and people that I hadn't. Turns out that they had a bunch of family visiting from São Paulo. It was a family reunion! I was sad that I wouldn't be able to be part of the family reunion that you guys are gonna have but God gave me another (On the fourth of July) and the food was great! Unfortunately, this year I didnt get to take pics :(. So right now I'm working just in my area Jardim Castelão (Castle garden). I was working with Elder Amaral in my area and in his (Serrinha). But now he was transfered to my area and his area was closed (It doesnt have missionaries anymore). Now hes working with me as my companion (Permanent) in Jardim Castelão. Im sorry to hear about your toe! I hope it gets better soon! Send pics! Your garden is looking great though! Im super excited to get back and mow that lawn! Its crazy, the things you start to miss on the mission. I might not return home until March. I think Im gonna try to extend my mission. Tell Kelsey that she has to get married to a member of the church before she can go to UGA!