Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Life is going well...(July 27)


I'm loving Pacajus! Ill send pics :). My zone has 8 companionships, 3 districts, and its really big. Tonight we're gonna travel to the farthest areas (about 3 hours by bus). When I served here last year there were 10 or 11 companionships by the time I left. I'm hoping that I'll be able to see the Zone grow again :). When I passed in Pacajus last year, Pedras (Area of the Zone Leaders) had 1 baptism in the entire 7 months that I was there. I got a bit nervous when I was told that I would go there. But now I'm all good. In one week we've already had a baptism. His name is Eder and is 25. He's really cool and loves to study the Book of Revelations (Which is 'o livro de Apocalipses' [The book of Apocalipse] in Portuguese). So ya, life is going well. Yet again I'm not sure when I'm gonna return. Everyone tells me different dates. I'm just gonna wait until President tells me the exact date haha. 

Fotos: Elder Page and I in the last mission council / Lunch in Pacajus / Visiting people in Pacajus / My house (The one with the light on) / Visiting a couple people in Pacajus