Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Thursday, October 1, 2015

No more suits! (September 7)


Well this week we had ANOTHER transfer.... Elder Da Rosa, the Elder that I wrote you about last week was transferred....... My new comp is Elder Mendes (3rd black companion!!! I think that must be a record in our family :D ). I've known him since around June. He lived in my house in Jardim Castelão. It's weird to be his comp. He goes home on the same day as me  (1 year and 7 months and junior...). I don't know why Pres. likes to do this to me. He gives me a comp thats super good and righteous and then a companion that's a little broken and in need of repairs. It's all good though. At least I know that my next comp will be super good and super righteous! 

This week, the First Presidency made some changes in some missions. My mission doesn't have to use suits anymore!! What an awesome blessing! It's super hot here. Suit jackets don't help haha. Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!