Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Monday, June 16, 2014

The World Cup is here!

Sooooo this week was really interesting. I think that I forgot to tell you guys last week, but on days that Brasil plays in the World Cup, we (missionaries) have to stay in our house all day long. Last Thursday was the first game. Having 6 missionaries in our house was definitely a blessing on that day haha. I didn't get bored once haha. We played Uno for hours, I wrote a couple of letters, read a bunch, and played a bit of indoor soccer haha. Tomorrow is gonna be the second game of Brasil.. Wish us luck! This week was also the first time that I went on splits with the Zone Leaders. I was with Elder Cabral, an Elder with 23 months on his mission. I feel like I learned a bunch from him! 

Oh ya, I'm in Fortaleza... Again haha. President Fusco called us up last week and informed us that I would need to come to Fortaleza this week to have a full blood exam (12 different tests..... I hate needles sooooo much!). The results will be in in an hour or 2 and President said that he would call you guys when he has them (a couple days more). Oh almost forgot!! Next Pday, Brasil will be playing again. Sooo hopefully I'll be able to email on Tuesday. 


Mom! I knew they'd choose you!!! They'd have to be stupid not to. Don't worry, you were chosen for a reason... You're the best! At first you'll probably find it difficult (like I did on my mission) but the more time you spend with it, the more you'll become part of it and it'll become part of you. Just always do everything the way you feel like it needs to be done (lean on the Lord / Pray a lot. He'll tell you what to do). 


I love you so much!!!! 


P.s.
ALL the Elders (Except my companion ;) ) I live with want to marry Kelsey.....

P.p.s.
Not sure if youve already seen this video, but its awesome











P.p.p.s.
If you guys could print and send your emails that way, that would be awesome :) I don't mind if they're old. Right now I can only feel close to you guys by reading your letters on 1 day of the week.