Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Monday, June 2, 2014

"In and outs" - Hospitals and Transfers!

Displaying IMGP9192.JPG
Checking in to the Hospital


Displaying IMGP9188.JPG
Checking out of the Hospital - three days later.
Ok haha. Not sure how to start this. First: On Monday night while I was talking to President, he mentioned that 2 scared to death parents had called him earlier in the day. Second: He said that next time this happens, I can call you guys or I can have him call for me.... So I won't be emailing anything "serious" anymore haha. I just wanted you to be able to sleep at night. Mom, I prayed for you to be able to sleep well every night since the day I found out that someone told you haha


Displaying IMGP9265.JPG
Playing Uno at the mission office
On Saturday night we received the call that I was gonna be transferred. We left Sunday afternoon and arrived in Fortaleza at 7am this morning. I waited with a bunch of other missionaries in the mission office for our companions to arrive (played uno and stuffffff). Oh so the way that transfers work was just changed here. Now right when both missionaries have arrived, you leave for your new area. 


Displaying IMGP9203.JPG
Saying goodbye to our home.


My 3rd Companion Elder Aron
Soooo when Elder Aron arrived, we didn't have any time to get to know each other or for him to tell me about our area or anything. A little less than an hour after we left, we arrived in Pacajus , my new area. I only have a couple hours here so I can't really describe it to you haha. I still haven't unpacked and I'm not sure if I will. We'll be moving to a new house either this week or next. Our mission (not sure about others) has a new rule that we can only have 2 missionaries per house. So ya, I'm actually really glad about this. I never had a house with more than 2, and I probably never will (we have 2 other Elders in our house but they wont arrive until Friday.. Hoping we're gone by then). 

Oh! President Fusco also said that he's working on getting AC for all of our houses and an iPad per dupla!!! Unfortunately the mission is a bit tight on cash right now (... I talk a lot with the secretaries haha) but it's looking like we'll get one or the other by January and the other about 6 months later! Wahoo!! I'll still be here for both!!! Soooo not sure what else... 
Displaying IMGP9237.JPG
Elder Jacome (my second companion) is baptizing Jorge in a pond like thingy at the farm of Zuzas dad
Oh ya!!! The most important part of my week!! My second baptism. Jorge is super cool. I only knew him for about 2 weeks, but spiritually, he's probably the strongest 15 year old I've ever met!! I'll send pics of my week. Hopefully the computers here are faster.

Love you guys!!! :)

Oh! Dont forget about drivers license and retainer!! :)

Saying Goodbye to "my families" in Santo Antonio