Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Friday, November 14, 2014

Our new working method (11/3/2014)

Dear Family,

Elder Constantino, Me and Elder Page (at the training last week)! The entire Family!! :)
This last week was really cool. Elder Page and I are really pushing ourselves and, with the help of the Lord, we're hitting goals that I would have thought impossible just a little over a month ago! This week, we lost a day of work to go to a leadership training in Fortaleza (The first one in over a year!). It was so cool! Our entire method of work is about to change hugely. Last Monday, all of the mission presidents (Maybe just Brasil... Not sure) had a conference with the First Presidency/Apostolos and they received our new working method. So before, we basically always just knocked doors to find news. Now we~re only allowed to do that as a backup. So everything is based on less actives (Which we have a ton of in our ward). We~re gonna visit literally every single one of them and reactivate them by way of teaching about Temples, Eternal Families, and Family History. Im really super excited. The Apostolos promised that any mission that really fully implements this will have exponential growth. So ya, I'm gonna be pushing my district pretty hard to change them really quickly. 

Baptisms of Ricardo and Manuel
I'm absolutely loving my district! I was super nervous at first but my Elders are willing to do literally whatever it takes to serve the Lord and he's pouring his blessing upon us. When I arrived in Pacajus almost 5 months ago, it was one of the worst zones of the mission. Now its the most successful and my district is the highest baptizing district in the entire mission. I know that when we obey the Lord and his commandments, we really have no reason to fear. He will bless us in ANY struggle or doubt that we have. He loves us and wants nothing but the best for us. Sometimes we get nervous. But this is not of God (2 Tim 1:7). When we are really doing what is right, when we are living ALL of Gods commandments, we have no need of fear. Just imagine what you would give to make your children happy. Now, remember, our father is the most powerful being ever to exist and he loves us PERFECTLY.

My Zone (from like 2 months ago)
  
If ye then being EVIL know how to give good gifts unto your children how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask? (Mat 7:11)

God loves you. Pray to him and beg him for what you need. Don't be afraid.

P.s.  LOVE YOU GUYS!!
-- 
Elder Hamstead