Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Monday, May 26, 2014

Christopher's Mother's Day Skyping!







Some highlights of the Skype:

1. Christopher was bit by a dog with the bite marks visible on his pants, but not a mark on his leg.  He wants us to send him a dog whistle.
2. He shared with us the story of his birthday - the 15 hour drive to his "new" home.  It took hours to clean up as it had been abandoned for over a year with rotting furniture and garbage inside.  There is one bedroom which the owners will show up without notice to spend the night (or week). When the house was finished, they opened the back door and there were piles of trash.
3. For trash, you make a big pile and burn it - plastic and all!
4. Favorite food is Cuchina - breaded chicken.


Christopher's Testimony in Portuguese