Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. Alma 26:12

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Answer to the Question of the Week?....Maybe.

My beautiful area!

With Everton


 
So the good news is that we will be able to skype. It'll probably be absolutely horrible quality but its a million times better than a phone call (In my opinion). What time do you guys have church? We need to work out a time to call.
 
So last week we had like 20 people in church (30 would have been super nice though) and this week we had 12 or 13 :/. We had church at Romolo and Anas (members) house this week and I think it went really well. We had more non members there this week! So that's pretty great :). Don't worry! I'll send a bunch of pics today haha.
 
Annnnnnd the answer to the question of the week is maybe. We find a couple houses every week, something just always goes wrong with them. We're looking at 2 right now and one of them is perfect! We just haven't been able to get into contact with the owner yet..
 
On the bus to Fortaleza!
One of our Chapels in Fortaleza
 
Fortaleza was super cool but by the end of the week I was more than ready to return here haha. On Thursday last week, we were able to hear from Elder Mazzagardi of the 70. He is an amazing speaker. I could barely understand what he was saying yet he was able to keep me interested. Super cool.
 
The food there was awesome too! And the best part about the food in Fortaleza? President Fusco pays for it. We ate a ton haha. I'll send pics. On the 18th of May, We'll return there again to hear from Elder Anderson (THE APOSTLE!!!! :D). I'm super excited for that! 

 
 
 Dinner on the 30th (Almost 150 missionaries in this restaurant. They just kept on bringing more and more of these trays / juice (the juice in Brasil is amazing).
 
 
Awesome Almoco (lunch) with Ana and Romolo

Arroz Doce (Sweet Rice) that Sister Veronica (Evertons mom) made for us.